A Text logo is a graphic symbol that identifies a company, product or organization. Logos are used in many ways including on the company’s website, as part of the marketing material and on merchandise.
Logo design can be a time-consuming process. It usually starts with brainstorming ideas, designing concepts and then refining them to create the perfect logo that will represent your company. In this article, we will explain to you how to make a text logo in Photoshop using Photoshop.
How to make a text logo in Photoshop
1. Create your background
First, you will have to create an ideal background & it should be matching and it should be enhancing to the text and logo.
Before making a text logo in Photoshop, you should create a quick base background. Once created, Right-Click > Convert to Smart Object.
Converting this fill layer into a smart object will allow us to add adjustable filters to it, while still retaining its ability to change colour.
2: Make a Shape
The Rounded Rectangle tool creates the perfect shape for the text and logo. To use it, drag it to the size you want using the gridlines as a guide. Then you will have to adjust specific properties such as the fill colour, border, and the size of each corner radius.
3. Choose a right font
Choosing right font is very important and it should judge your text context. The text should be somehow readable, si that people can understand it.SHow it to your near ones to confirm it is readable or not.
If you are not able to find the right font for your text then just go to the following sites they have plenty of fonts to choose from.
4. Rearrange & Style
How do you create & Save custom text in Photoshop?
- Type your text. Then press T, or select the Horizontal Type tool in the Tools panel.
- Now choose a variable font, to use as a starting point.
- Edit the font style preset.
- Fine-tune your text.
- Simply save your custom font style.
How do I convert Word to a logo?
2. Now try different shapes, logos, Colours, gradients, and fonts.
3. After you are done cropping the text only and download it.
How do I style text in Photoshop?
How do I put text into a shape in Photoshop?
- You can add text to the shapes by using the Text on Shape tool.
- you can choose from the available shapes, and select the shape on which you want to add text.
- To add text to the shape, hover the mouse over the path until the cursor icon changes to depict text mode.
- After adding text, click Commit.