The Apple funds can be used to purchase apps and games on the App Store. Users can also use them to make payments for Apple services like Apple Arcade, Apple Music, and Apple TV. It can also be used to purchase additional storage space for iCloud and Apple One.
One new thing that is just made available for users is buying cryptocurrencies with Apple funds, yes it is possible now. So today in this post we are going to talk more about this so keep reading till the end.
How can we buy cryptocurrencies with Apple funds?
Well, users just have to link their card to an Apple wallet and then link it with any cryptocurrency Broker or Crypto Exchange.
You can start investing in cryptocurrency by following the given easy steps.
- To buy cryptocurrency, first, you will have to pick a broker or a crypto exchange.
- Then you will have to Create and Verify Your Account.
- After that, you will have to link your Apple Wallet/ Apple funds account to that broker or a crypto exchange & deposit cash to buy Cryptocurrency.
- In the end, you will have to store them safely.
There are very few crypto exchange and storage services that allow Apple Pay integration but MetaMask recently has enabled the support to their app and website.
How to Add Funds to an Apple ID on an iPhone or iPad?
1. Open the App Store app.
2. Tap your profile icon in the top-right corner of the screen.
3. Tap the option “Add Funds to Apple ID”.
4. Now type the amount you want to add.
5. Now follow instructions on-screen to Confirm your purchase.
6. You’ll see a confirmation that the funds were added.
How a Beginner can buy a good Cryptocurrency?
Buying cryptocurrency is the first step to investing in digital currency. In this article, we will share some of our insights on how to buy different types of cryptocurrencies.
Cryptocurrency is a digital currency that uses cryptography for security and does not need a central authority to process transactions or maintain the blockchain.
Cryptocurrencies are stored in digital wallets which can be on a computer, mobile device or paper wallet.
There are 3 ways to buy cryptocurrencies: exchanges, brokers, and ATMs.
Exchanges allow you to trade fiat money (USD) with cryptocurrency or other cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum. Brokers allow you to trade fiat money with cryptocurrency without having an account with them. ATMs allow you to withdraw cash from your cryptocurrency account by scanning your QR code and inserting cash.
How much crypto should I buy as a beginner?
As a beginner, it is always suggested to buy cryptocurrency worth you can afford the risk of losing it. As cryptocurrency people is too much volatile in nature so cannot trust fully a single currency. So the best way to invest is investing in more than 3 currencies by dividing your money all by research.
Elon Musk Believes That Crypto Can Take a Toll on Your Mental Health