Binance will support the Songbird (SGB) Airdrop Program for XRP (XRP) holders. Snapshots were taken at the first validated XRP ledger index number with a timestamp greater than or equal to 2020-12-12 00:00 (UTC). The airdropped SGB amount for each user holding XRP will be calculated based on the ratio: XRP : SGB = 1 : 0.1511.
- The snapshots included XRP balances in Spot wallets, Margin and Savings accounts, and Coin-Margined Futures wallet, but excluded USDT-Margined Futures wallet. Undistributed XRP interest payments will not be included.
- XRP borrowed from Margin or Crypto Loans, or XRP transferred to Spot wallets from these accounts, would not be eligible for the airdrop.
- XRP balances under 10 XRP (including those in trade orders) would not be eligible for the airdrop.
- For the trading and listing of SGB on Binance, SGB will go through the same strict listing review process as Binance does for any other coin/token. Supporting this airdrop does not guarantee the listing of SGB. Binance does not guarantee any listings as per its internal policy.
- Binance will distribute SGB tokens after the project has completed the SGB token distribution to XRP holders. We will post a further announcement once the distribution is completed.